Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Montgomery County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Montgomery County
      Zips: 
    36102
    36120
    36191
    36125
    36123
    36103
    36119
    36057
    36115
    36101
    36113
    36114
    36121
    36124
    36131
    36065
    36013
    36112
    36052
    36036
    36112
    36069
    36130
    36043
    36064
    36111
    36105
    36110
    36107
    36108
    36109
    36116
    36106
    36104
    36117
      Coordinates: 
    32.220258038138624, -86.20761443350393
      Area total: 
    799.91 sq. mi., 2071.76 sq. km, 511943.68 acres
      Area land: 
    785.34 sq. mi., 2034.02 sq. km, 502616.96 acres
      Area water: 
    14.57 sq. mi., 37.74 sq. km, 9326.72 acres
      Established: 
    1816
      Capital seat: 

    Montgomery
    Address: PO BOX 1667
    County Administration Building
    Montgomery, AL 36102-1667
    Governing Body: Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Montgomery County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    228,954; Population change: -0.18% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    292 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,552
      Households: 
    89,846
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 107,103 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    10.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $12.55 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Montgomery County's population of Alabama of 98,671 residents in 1930 has increased 2,32-fold to 228,954 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.21% female residents and 47.79% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.43% in Montgomery County, Alabama are married and the remaining 47.57% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.43% in Montgomery County, Alabama are married and the remaining 47.57% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    105,293 residential units of which 88.54% share occupied residential units.

    21.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Montgomery County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.29% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.02% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.69% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.82% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Montgomery County, Alabama 57.80% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.87% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.33% are vacant.

  • The 48.74% of the population in Montgomery County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.130%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.350%) of those eligible to vote in Montgomery County, Alabama.

Skyline of Montgomery County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Five Star Films Inc

6420 83rd Pl, Cabin John, MD 20818

Milk & Honey Films Inc

717 N Highland Ave STE 22, Los Angeles, CA 90038

MediaSpigot LLC

12835 Bel-Red Rd Suite 201, Bellevue, WA 98005

First Impressions Productions LLC

4 E 88th St, New York, NY 10128

Warner Home Video

4000 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91522

Landscape of Alabama