Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Coconino County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Coconino County
      Zips: 
    86016
    86053
    86052
    86002
    86339
    86036
    86035
    86003
    86038
    86044
    86435
    86018
    86020
    85931
    86024
    86015
    86011
    86017
    86005
    86022
    86023
    86045
    86046
    86040
    86004
    86001
      Coordinates: 
    35.83872482443819, -111.77052125806028
      Area total: 
    18661.82 sq. mi., 48333.88 sq. km, 11943562.24 acres
      Area land: 
    18616.78 sq. mi., 48217.25 sq. km, 11914741.76 acres
      Area water: 
    45.03 sq. mi., 116.63 sq. km, 28820.48 acres
      Established: 
    1891
      Capital seat: 

    Flagstaff
    Address: 219 E Cherry Ave
    County Administration Building
    Flagstaff, AZ 86001-4634
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Coconino County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    145,101; Population change: 7.95% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    7.79 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,726
      Households: 
    47,180
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.70% per 75,280 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.33%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $6.76 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Coconino County's population of Arizona of 14,064 residents in 1930 has increased 10,32-fold to 145,101 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.04% female residents and 49.96% male residents live in as of 2020, 51.46% in Coconino County, Arizona are married and the remaining 48.54% are single population.

    As of 2020, 51.46% in Coconino County, Arizona are married and the remaining 48.54% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    69,108 residential units of which 74.26% share occupied residential units.

    20.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Coconino County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.91% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.39% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.70% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Coconino County, Arizona 46.50% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.79% are rented apartments, and the remaining 23.72% are vacant.

  • The 30.18% of the population in Coconino County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.650%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.590%) of those eligible to vote in Coconino County, Arizona.

Skyline of Coconino County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Lure Digital

1024 N Orange Dr Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90038

Combat Films & Research

825 N 300 W w311, Salt Lake City, UT 84103

Inskeep Videography

446 Old Quarry Rd N, Larkspur, California 94939

Variables Of Light

901 W Bonanza Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89106

S.R. Video

630 9th Ave #411, New York, NY 10036

Landscape of Arizona