Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Pima County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Pima County
      Zips: 
    85707
    85707
    85720
    85722
    85738
    85619
    85639
    85734
    85707
    85717
    85726
    85633
    85341
    85731
    85703
    85652
    85754
    85733
    85654
    85702
    85728
    85732
    85751
    85708
    85619
    85742
    85752
    85740
    85601
    85736
    85709
    85755
    85645
    85707
    85757
    85723
    85721
    85634
    85704
    85735
    85658
    85737
    85622
    85321
    85737
    85641
    85748
    85755
    85629
    85653
    85724
    85742
    85730
    85746
    85747
    85749
    85750
    85756
    85743
    85614
    85706
    85715
    85714
    85745
    85741
    85701
    85718
    85716
    85713
    85704
    85710
    85719
    85711
    85712
    85705
      Coordinates: 
    32.097398643586054, -111.78986404836631
      Area total: 
    9190.66 sq. mi., 23803.71 sq. km, 5882024.96 acres
      Area land: 
    9188.69 sq. mi., 23798.60 sq. km, 5880761.60 acres
      Area water: 
    1.97 sq. mi., 5.11 sq. km, 1263.36 acres
      Established: 
    1870
      Capital seat: 

    Tucson
    Address: 3450 Country Rd.
    Suite 3240
    Tucson, AZ
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Pima County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,043,433; Population change: 6.44% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    114 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,950
      Households: 
    394,709
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 495,991 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.10%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $42.17 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Pima County's population of Arizona of 55,676 residents in 1930 has increased 18,74-fold to 1,043,433 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.05% female residents and 48.95% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.38% in Pima County, Arizona are married and the remaining 44.62% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.38% in Pima County, Arizona are married and the remaining 44.62% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    470,132 residential units of which 90.83% share occupied residential units.

    26.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Pima County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.20% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.62% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.67% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Pima County, Arizona 59.73% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.76% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.51% are vacant.

  • The 43.85% of the population in Pima County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.200%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.240%) of those eligible to vote in Pima County, Arizona.

Skyline of Pima County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Desert Edge Productions

18119 Sundowner Way UNIT 975, Santa Clarita, CA 91387

Ecco Studios

2816 Columbia St, Torrance, California 90503

Jetpak Productions

Boston, MA 02205

Roy Cox Productions Inc

2441 Tice Valley Blvd, Walnut Creek, California 94595

Hager Productions

317 Main St, East Rochester, NY 14445

Landscape of Arizona