Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bonneville County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Bonneville County
      Zips: 
    83415
    83285
    83454
    83405
    83403
    83427
    83428
    83449
    83401
    83406
    83406
    83404
    83402
    83401
      Coordinates: 
    43.38774231147942, -111.61475256195934
      Area total: 
    1900.29 sq. mi., 4921.73 sq. km, 1216184.96 acres
      Area land: 
    1865.98 sq. mi., 4832.87 sq. km, 1194228.48 acres
      Area water: 
    34.31 sq. mi., 88.86 sq. km, 21956.48 acres
      Established: 
    1911
      Capital seat: 

    Idaho Falls
    Address: 605 N Capital Ave
    County Courthouse
    Idaho Falls, ID 83402-3582
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bonneville County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    123,964; Population change: 18.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    63.8 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,236
      Households: 
    4,365
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.00% per 58,136 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $5.22 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bonneville County's population of Idaho of 4,555 residents in 1930 has increased 2,65-fold to 12,056 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.15% female residents and 49.85% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.08% in Bonneville County, Idaho are married and the remaining 36.92% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.08% in Bonneville County, Idaho are married and the remaining 36.92% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    45,214 residential units of which 94.40% share occupied residential units.

    21.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Bonneville County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.15% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.81% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 5.80% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.71% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bonneville County, Idaho 71.27% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.12% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.62% are vacant.

  • The 71.96% of the population in Bonneville County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 70.340%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 27.380%) of those eligible to vote in Bonneville County, Idaho.

Skyline of Bonneville County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Dakota Studios

2300 Chestnut St Suite 350, Philadelphia, PA 19103

FlashBox Films

5240 Lankershim Blvd Ste. 210, North Hollywood, CA 91601

Silver Lining Entertainment

6230 Wilshire Blvd #1774, Los Angeles, CA 90048

Captivision

9610 Morningside Loop # B-12, Anchorage, AK 99515

Rusty Dog Films

1801 W Larchmont Ave # 206, Chicago, IL 60613

Landscape of Idaho