Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kootenai County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Kootenai County
      Zips: 
    83842
    83877
    83803
    83816
    83833
    83810
    83876
    83854
    83869
    83801
    83835
    83815
    83858
    83835
    83815
    83854
    83814
      Coordinates: 
    47.67435654114798, -116.70176203259506
      Area total: 
    1309.00 sq. mi., 3390.28 sq. km, 837756.80 acres
      Area land: 
    1237.78 sq. mi., 3205.83 sq. km, 792178.56 acres
      Area water: 
    71.22 sq. mi., 184.45 sq. km, 45578.24 acres
      Established: 
    1864
      Capital seat: 

    Coeur d Alene
    Address: 451 N Government Way
    County Courthouse
    Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814-2988
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Kootenai County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    171,362; Population change: 23.73% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    138 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,694
      Households: 
    13,732
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 81,286 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $5.79 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kootenai County's population of Idaho of 17,798 residents in 1930 has increased 2,22-fold to 39,517 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.76% female residents and 52.24% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.90% in Kootenai County, Idaho are married and the remaining 47.10% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.90% in Kootenai County, Idaho are married and the remaining 47.10% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    74,736 residential units of which 90.02% share occupied residential units.

    23.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Kootenai County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.77% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.00% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.23% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.22% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kootenai County, Idaho 66.27% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.09% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.64% are vacant.

  • The 30.17% of the population in Kootenai County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.970%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 35.710%) of those eligible to vote in Kootenai County, Idaho.

Skyline of Kootenai County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

J.Stark Video Productions

300 E Round Grove Rd Apt. 2923, Lewisville, TX 75067

Zoom Culture

400 Meadowmont Village Cir, Chapel Hill, NC 27517

Out the Window Advertising

1016 W University Ave #205, Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Lake FX Media LLC

205 S James St, Ludington, MI 49431

Modio Media Productions Inc

300 N State St Suite 4210, Chicago, IL 60611

Landscape of Idaho