Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Latah County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Latah County
      Zips: 
    83834
    83806
    83872
    83857
    83844
    83535
    83832
    83871
    83537
    83823
    83855
    83843
      Coordinates: 
    46.81617611745729, -116.71172319269976
      Area total: 
    1076.78 sq. mi., 2788.85 sq. km, 689140.48 acres
      Area land: 
    1075.87 sq. mi., 2786.48 sq. km, 688554.88 acres
      Area water: 
    0.92 sq. mi., 2.37 sq. km, 585.60 acres
      Established: 
    1888
      Capital seat: 

    Moscow
    Address: 522 S Adams St
    County Courthouse
    Moscow, ID 83843-2971
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Latah County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    39,517; Population change: 6.10% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    37 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,931
      Households: 
    3,320
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.70% per 19,756 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $1.29 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Latah County's population of Idaho of 4,643 residents in 1930 has increased 1,72-fold to 7,974 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.24% female residents and 49.76% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.03% in Latah County, Idaho are married and the remaining 35.97% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.03% in Latah County, Idaho are married and the remaining 35.97% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    17,259 residential units of which 93.07% share occupied residential units.

    19.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Latah County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    65.70% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.80% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.47% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Latah County, Idaho 52.79% are owner-occupied homes, another 38.48% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.73% are vacant.

  • The 29.52% of the population in Latah County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.580%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.320%) of those eligible to vote in Latah County, Idaho.

Skyline of Latah County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Stewart Cheifet Productions

15 French Creek Pl, San Mateo, CA 94402

Local Hero

1631 16th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404

Kaltura Inc

201 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105

Felix The Cat Creations

123 NJ-3, Clifton, NJ 07014

Cornerstone Productions LLC

15470A Fruitville Rd, Sarasota, FL 34240

Landscape of Idaho