Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kosciusko County

  •   State: 
    Indiana
      County: 
    Kosciusko County
      Zips: 
    46581
    46508
    46502
    46510
    46524
    46982
    46539
    46538
    46590
    46542
    46562
    46555
    46567
    46582
    46580
      Coordinates: 
    41.24409729490247, -85.86071773568004
      Area total: 
    554.39 sq. mi., 1435.87 sq. km, 354811.52 acres
      Area land: 
    531.44 sq. mi., 1376.41 sq. km, 340119.04 acres
      Area water: 
    22.96 sq. mi., 59.46 sq. km, 14692.48 acres
      Established: 
    1835
      Capital seat: 

    Warsaw
    Address: 100 W Center St
    County Courthouse
    Warsaw, IN 46580-2873
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Kosciusko County, Indiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    80,240; Population change: 3.73% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    151 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $51,127
      Households: 
    12,191
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10% per 41,420 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.90%
      GDP: 
    $4.69 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kosciusko County's population of Indiana of 13,780 residents in 1930 has increased 2,94-fold to 40,446 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.33% female residents and 50.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.23% in Kosciusko County, Indiana are married and the remaining 34.77% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.23% in Kosciusko County, Indiana are married and the remaining 34.77% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    38,133 residential units of which 81.81% share occupied residential units.

    21.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Kosciusko County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.88% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.89% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kosciusko County, Indiana 65.20% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.32% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.48% are vacant.

  • The 36.31% of the population in Kosciusko County, Indiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 67.990%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 30.650%) of those eligible to vote in Kosciusko County, Indiana.

Skyline of Kosciusko County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Four Real Productions

2605 W Hampden Ave, Englewood, CO 80110

Media Creations

194 Water St, Leominster, MA 01453

ZAZA Digital Media

72 Green Apple Park, Henrietta, NY 14467

Odyssey Head Shop

20983 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA 94541

Sabca Productions

8341 NW 143rd Terrace, Miami Lakes, Florida 33016

Landscape of Indiana