Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Iberia Parish

  •   State: 
    Iberia Parish
    29.756331647043538, -91.76528684109066
      Area total: 
    1030.53 sq. mi., 2669.06 sq. km, 659537.92 acres
      Area land: 
    574.09 sq. mi., 1486.89 sq. km, 367419.52 acres
      Area water: 
    456.44 sq. mi., 1182.16 sq. km, 292118.40 acres
      Capital seat: 

    New Iberia
    Address: 300 S Iberia St
    Parish Courthouse
    New Iberia, LA 70560-4543
    Governing Body: Council with 14 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Iberia Parish, Louisiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    69,929; Population change: -4.52% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    122 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.40% per 27,907 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $3.14 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Iberia Parish's population of Louisiana of 28,192 residents in 1930 has increased 2,48-fold to 69,929 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.90% female residents and 48.10% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.51% in Iberia Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 43.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.51% in Iberia Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 43.49% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    30,924 residential units of which 87.36% share occupied residential units.

    24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Iberia Parish require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.22% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.73% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.61% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.17% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Iberia Parish, Louisiana 66.38% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.29% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.33% are vacant.

  • The 69.18% of the population in Iberia Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.680%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.660%) of those eligible to vote in Iberia Parish, Louisiana.

Skyline of Iberia Parish

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Buzzmedia Inc

516 N Bradford Ave, Tampa, FL 33609

Legacy Media Lab

5116 Stone Mountain Ct, Nashville, TN 37211

Charles Belvin Productions

502 N Adams St, Tallahassee, FL 32301

Pinnacle Media Inc

20354 Empire Ave, Bend, OR 97701

R&C Studios

17755 Rowland St, City of Industry, CA 91748

Landscape of Louisiana