Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Dukes County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Dukes County
      Zips: 
    02552
    02713
    02535
    02535
    02575
    02557
    02539
    02568
      Coordinates: 
    41.388774721665044, -70.69877154616061
      Area total: 
    490.96 sq. mi., 1271.58 sq. km, 314215.04 acres
      Area land: 
    103.21 sq. mi., 267.30 sq. km, 66051.20 acres
      Area water: 
    387.76 sq. mi., 1004.28 sq. km, 248163.84 acres
      Established: 
    1695
      Capital seat: 

    Edgartown
    Address: PO Box 190
    Edgartown, MA
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Dukes County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Population: 
    20,600; Population change: 24.58% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    200 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $58,062
      Households: 
    6,660
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20% per 9,517 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $1.98 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Dukes County's population of Massachusetts of 4,953 residents in 1930 has increased 4,16-fold to 20,600 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.14% female residents and 48.86% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.91% in Dukes County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 46.09% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.91% in Dukes County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 46.09% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    17,530 residential units of which 50.95% share occupied residential units.

    16.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Dukes County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.51% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.27% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.44% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 10.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Dukes County, Massachusetts 29.85% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.86% are rented apartments, and the remaining 58.29% are vacant.

  • The 79.42% of the population in Dukes County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 23.210%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 75.140%) of those eligible to vote in Dukes County, Massachusetts.

Skyline of Dukes County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Olegna Productions Inc

2837 Herr St, Harrisburg, PA 17103

Atlanta Video Producers

500 Bishop St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318

Revelator Productions

916 Springdale Road, Building 2, #106A, Austin, TX 78702

Satellite Inc

1615, 5111 Santa Fe St # F, San Diego, CA 92109

Broadcast Media Group

1012 N Jackson St, Starkville, MS 39759

Landscape of Massachusetts