Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Essex County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Essex County
      Zips: 
    01910
    01903
    01885
    01842
    01931
    01937
    01831
    01936
    01961
    01965
    01922
    01835
    01922
    01908
    01985
    01984
    01951
    01921
    01834
    01860
    01929
    01982
    01944
    01833
    01969
    01835
    01966
    01983
    01904
    01952
    01905
    01907
    01949
    01940
    01832
    01901
    01841
    01902
    01938
    01840
    01843
    01913
    01830
    01945
    01906
    01950
    01810
    01844
    01930
    01845
    01923
    01970
    01915
    01960
      Coordinates: 
    42.63891556924043, -70.86791962439254
      Area total: 
    828.49 sq. mi., 2145.78 sq. km, 530233.60 acres
      Area land: 
    492.52 sq. mi., 1275.61 sq. km, 315209.60 acres
      Area water: 
    335.98 sq. mi., 870.17 sq. km, 215024.00 acres
      Established: 
    1643
  • Essex County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $63,387
      Households: 
    279,234
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.10%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
  • Essex County's population of Massachusetts of 670,080 residents in 1990 has increased 1,21-fold to 809,829 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.74% female residents and 48.26% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.46% in Essex County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 43.54% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.46% in Essex County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 43.54% are single population.

  • 29.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Essex County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.37% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.37% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.84% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.30% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Essex County, Massachusetts 60.55% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.94% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.52% are vacant.

  • The 59.56% of the population in Essex County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.010%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.360%) of those eligible to vote in Essex County, Massachusetts.

Skyline of Essex County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

O2 Media Inc

2001 W Sample Rd #101, Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Toboggan Inc

1445A 5th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Digital Design Factory

2023 Vine Cir, Vista, CA 92084

Boston Digital Productions

162 Columbus Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02116

LegalTek

5753 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, Anaheim, CA 92807

Landscape of Massachusetts