Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Plymouth County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Plymouth County
      Zips: 
    02304
    02305
    02041
    02041
    02055
    02355
    02065
    02381
    02018
    02303
    02337
    02040
    02349
    02325
    02350
    02059
    02361
    02020
    02327
    02358
    02362
    02047
    02538
    02366
    02051
    02331
    02345
    02558
    02367
    02770
    02576
    02338
    02538
    02738
    02045
    02341
    02739
    02330
    02347
    02382
    02333
    02364
    02302
    02351
    02379
    02332
    02571
    02066
    02324
    02370
    02359
    02346
    02050
    02061
    02339
    02043
    02301
    02360
      Coordinates: 
    41.98743535640753, -70.73707585862707
      Area total: 
    1093.30 sq. mi., 2831.62 sq. km, 699708.80 acres
      Area land: 
    658.58 sq. mi., 1705.72 sq. km, 421491.84 acres
      Area water: 
    434.71 sq. mi., 1125.91 sq. km, 278216.96 acres
      Established: 
    1685
      Capital seat: 

    Plymouth and Brockton
    Address: 44 Obery St
    Plymouth, MA
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Population: 
    530,819; Population change: 7.25% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    806 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $71,136
      Households: 
    177,351
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.50% per 276,733 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $25.10 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Plymouth County's population of Massachusetts of 162,311 residents in 1930 has increased 3,27-fold to 530,819 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.20% female residents and 48.80% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.08% in Plymouth County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 40.92% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.08% in Plymouth County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 40.92% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    214,770 residential units of which 91.86% share occupied residential units.

    35 minutes is the average time that residents in Plymouth County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.43% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.98% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 5.40% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.66% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Plymouth County, Massachusetts 70.04% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.74% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.22% are vacant.

  • The 53.36% of the population in Plymouth County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.450%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.020%) of those eligible to vote in Plymouth County, Massachusetts.

Skyline of Plymouth County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

4th Coast Productions

350 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14604

Garage Creative Studios

6330 Miller Rd, Brecksville, OH 44141

BurnStrip LLC

285 West Side Ave #268, Jersey City, NJ 07305

Moving Images

20434 S Santa Fe Ave, Long Beach, CA 90810

Matt Williams Voice Over

3440 49th St, Moline, IL 61265

Landscape of Massachusetts