Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Suffolk County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Suffolk County
      Zips: 
    02112
    02196
    02137
    02117
    02133
    02120
    02163
    02205
    02203
    02222
    02118
    02201
    02126
    02120
    02132
    02124
    02121
    02121
    02136
    02131
    02120
    02127
    02129
    02122
    02125
    02134
    02135
    02199
    02113
    02126
    02124
    02128
    02125
    02119
    02119
    02130
    02152
    02136
    02124
    02129
    02131
    02134
    02122
    02132
    02127
    02128
    02130
    02135
    02150
    02151
    02210
    02108
    02215
    02111
    02118
    02109
    02115
    02114
    02110
    02116
      Coordinates: 
    42.34868982078962, -70.98560534381612
      Area total: 
    120.22 sq. mi., 311.38 sq. km, 76943.36 acres
      Area land: 
    58.25 sq. mi., 150.86 sq. km, 37279.36 acres
      Area water: 
    61.98 sq. mi., 160.51 sq. km, 39664.00 acres
      Established: 
    1643
      Capital seat: 

    Boston
    Address: 1 City Hall Square Ste. 550
    City Hall
    Boston, MA 02201-2043
    Governing Body: City Council with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Population: 
    797,936; Population change: 10.51% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    13,698 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,355
      Households: 
    286,398
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.70% per 446,558 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $114.70 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Suffolk County's population of Massachusetts of 879,536 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,91-fold to 797,936 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.47% female residents and 48.53% male residents live in as of 2020, 38.55% in Suffolk County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 61.45% are single population.

    As of 2020, 38.55% in Suffolk County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 61.45% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    349,616 residential units of which 92.86% share occupied residential units.

    31.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Suffolk County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    44.19% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.97% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 31.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.24% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Suffolk County, Massachusetts 32.24% are owner-occupied homes, another 63.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.70% are vacant.

  • The 55.45% of the population in Suffolk County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 21.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 77.490%) of those eligible to vote in Suffolk County, Massachusetts.

Skyline of Suffolk County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

QuarterTon Video Content & Production

14 7th Avenue North, St Cloud, MN 56303

Glacier Film Productions LLC

1000 Arlberg Ave, Girdwood, AK 99587

Reel To Reel Video

547 S Broadway, Hicksville, NY 11801

27 Notch

1438 N Gower St # 103, Los Angeles, CA 90028

Madcap Digital Media

2332 NE Pence Ave, Kansas City, Missouri 64118

Landscape of Massachusetts