Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Allegan County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Allegan County
      Zips: 
    49311
    49314
    49416
    49335
    49450
    49070
    49344
    49328
    49406
    49419
    49323
    49408
    49078
    49453
    49348
    49080
    49010
      Coordinates: 
    42.59367321049634, -86.29176520899819
      Area total: 
    1833.29 sq. mi., 4748.20 sq. km, 1173305.60 acres
      Area land: 
    825.25 sq. mi., 2137.40 sq. km, 528161.92 acres
      Area water: 
    1008.04 sq. mi., 2610.80 sq. km, 645143.68 acres
      Established: 
    1831
      Capital seat: 

    Allegan
    Address: 113 Chestnut St
    County Building
    Allegan, MI 49010-1332
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Allegan County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    120,502; Population change: 8.16% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    146 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,731
      Households: 
    41,656
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.30% per 62,253 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $4.02 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Allegan County's population of Michigan of 38,974 residents in 1930 has increased 3,09-fold to 120,502 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.17% female residents and 49.83% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.27% in Allegan County, Michigan are married and the remaining 36.73% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.27% in Allegan County, Michigan are married and the remaining 36.73% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    51,789 residential units of which 87.94% share occupied residential units.

    25 minutes is the average time that residents in Allegan County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.74% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.24% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.24% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.10% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Allegan County, Michigan 71.94% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.35% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.72% are vacant.

  • The 36.60% of the population in Allegan County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.380%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.710%) of those eligible to vote in Allegan County, Michigan.

Skyline of Allegan County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Wrenn Video Productions

411 9th Ave NE, Conover, NC 28613

Its Creative Chris

1119 Morgan Falls Rd #1119, Sandy Springs, GA 30350

Media in Motion

4719 Agave Cactus St, North Las Vegas, NV 89031

Five Star Films Inc

6420 83rd Pl, Cabin John, MD 20818

Landscape of Michigan