Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bay County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Bay County
      Zips: 
    48710
    48707
    48613
    48710
    48747
    48634
    48631
    48611
    48650
    48732
    48708
    48706
      Coordinates: 
    43.7213655407696, -83.9418350306143
      Area total: 
    630.72 sq. mi., 1633.55 sq. km, 403658.24 acres
      Area land: 
    442.24 sq. mi., 1145.40 sq. km, 283034.24 acres
      Area water: 
    188.48 sq. mi., 488.15 sq. km, 120624.00 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    Bay City
    Address: 515 Center Ave Ste 405
    County Building
    Bay City, MI 48708-5941
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bay County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    103,856; Population change: -3.63% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    235 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,799
      Households: 
    44,017
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20% per 49,573 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $3.32 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bay County's population of Michigan of 69,474 residents in 1930 has increased 1,49-fold to 103,856 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.34% female residents and 48.66% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.98% in Bay County, Michigan are married and the remaining 42.02% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.98% in Bay County, Michigan are married and the remaining 42.02% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    48,562 residential units of which 92.68% share occupied residential units.

    23.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Bay County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    87.64% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.07% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.62% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.68% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bay County, Michigan 73.95% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.79% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.26% are vacant.

  • The 57.42% of the population in Bay County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.320%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.590%) of those eligible to vote in Bay County, Michigan.

Skyline of Bay County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Prosperity Productions Inc

520 W 48th St # 5N, New York, NY 10036

3rd Light Digital Media

237 Clara St, San Francisco, CA 94107

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Silverback Video LLC

2342 Centerline Industrial Dr, St. Louis, MO 63146

B & G Productions

3116 S Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010

Landscape of Michigan