Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Branch County

  •   State: 
    Branch County
    41.916118688488524, -85.05904433015523
      Area total: 
    519.70 sq. mi., 1346.03 sq. km, 332610.56 acres
      Area land: 
    506.41 sq. mi., 1311.61 sq. km, 324104.96 acres
      Area water: 
    13.29 sq. mi., 34.42 sq. km, 8505.60 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 31 Division St
    County Courthouse
    Coldwater, MI 49036-1904
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Branch County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    44,862; Population change: -0.85% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    89 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.10% per 19,739 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $1.31 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Branch County's population of Michigan of 23,950 residents in 1930 has increased 1,87-fold to 44,862 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.66% female residents and 51.34% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.21% in Branch County, Michigan are married and the remaining 41.79% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.21% in Branch County, Michigan are married and the remaining 41.79% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    20,749 residential units of which 80.87% share occupied residential units.

    22.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Branch County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.03% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.90% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.45% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.44% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Branch County, Michigan 63.47% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.73% are rented apartments, and the remaining 19.81% are vacant.

  • The 28.74% of the population in Branch County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 52.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 46.010%) of those eligible to vote in Branch County, Michigan.

Skyline of Branch County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

One Fine Day Productions

641 N Pleasant View Rd, Middleton, WI 53562

Left Coast Productions

182 Woodborough Way, San Ramon, CA 94583

Big Bad Wolf Creative Group

1166 Country Club Ln Ste 1, Fort Worth, TX 76112

Roar Post Inc

3191 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145

Fluid Films

2699 Diamond Head Ct, Decatur, GA 30033

Landscape of Michigan