Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ottawa County

  •   State: 
    Ottawa County
    42.948534860250305, -86.42188212097767
      Area total: 
    1631.41 sq. mi., 4225.33 sq. km, 1044102.40 acres
      Area land: 
    563.51 sq. mi., 1459.49 sq. km, 360647.04 acres
      Area water: 
    1067.90 sq. mi., 2765.85 sq. km, 683455.36 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Grand Haven
    Address: 12220 Fillmore St
    County Administrative Offices
    West Olive, MI 49460-8986
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ottawa County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    296,200; Population change: 12.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    526 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 158,936 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $13.17 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ottawa County's population of Michigan of 54,858 residents in 1930 has increased 5,4-fold to 296,200 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.82% female residents and 49.18% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.83% in Ottawa County, Michigan are married and the remaining 36.17% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.83% in Ottawa County, Michigan are married and the remaining 36.17% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    114,318 residential units of which 93.81% share occupied residential units.

    21.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Ottawa County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.46% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.49% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.09% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ottawa County, Michigan 74.12% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.63% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.24% are vacant.

  • The 53.87% of the population in Ottawa County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.030%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.230%) of those eligible to vote in Ottawa County, Michigan.

Skyline of Ottawa County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies


2633 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405

Evans Media Group Inc

1 Sansome St #3500, San Francisco, CA 94104

Background Images Inc

28159 Avenue Stanford #120, Valencia, CA 91355

Sandbur Video

15520 NE 108th St, Jones, OK 73049 | Location Images

2010 E Hennepin Ave Building 5, #105, Minneapolis, MN 55413

Landscape of Michigan