Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ramsey County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Ramsey County
      Zips: 
    55144
    55146
    55144
    55133
    55164
    55113
    55108
    55110
    55113
    55127
    55113
    55126
    55117
    55110
    55127
    55119
    55155
    55127
    55112
    55127
    55109
    55112
    55117
    55126
    55112
    55119
    55130
    55109
    55110
    55126
    55103
    55112
    55113
    55107
    55108
    55117
    55109
    55116
    55106
    55110
    55105
    55114
    55113
    55101
    55102
    55104
      Coordinates: 
    45.01711052839704, -93.09956737358847
      Area total: 
    170.11 sq. mi., 440.57 sq. km, 108867.20 acres
      Area land: 
    152.24 sq. mi., 394.31 sq. km, 97435.52 acres
      Area water: 
    17.86 sq. mi., 46.26 sq. km, 11431.68 acres
      Established: 
    1849
      Capital seat: 

    Saint Paul
    Address: 90 Plato Boulevard West
    Suite 200
    Saint Paul, MN 55107-2004
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Ramsey County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    552,352; Population change: 8.59% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    3,628 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,429
      Households: 
    198,586
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 290,181 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $39.36 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ramsey County's population of Minnesota of 286,721 residents in 1930 has increased 1,93-fold to 552,352 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.55% female residents and 48.45% male residents live in as of 2020, 50.42% in Ramsey County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 49.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 50.42% in Ramsey County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 49.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    228,546 residential units of which 95.42% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Ramsey County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.95% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 5.98% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.12% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ramsey County, Minnesota 60.05% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.69% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.26% are vacant.

  • The 59.37% of the population in Ramsey County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.060%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 65.960%) of those eligible to vote in Ramsey County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Ramsey County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Create Technologies

711 S Carson St #4, Carson City, NV 89701

Don Hennig Video

1536 Mc Donald Hill Rd, Frankfort, OH 45628

Transfer West

3125 W Ali Baba Ln #710, Las Vegas, NV 89118

Amy Gossels Casting

175 E 74th St, New York, NY 10021

M P Video Productions

226 Serrano Dr, Fairfield, CA 94533

Landscape of Minnesota