Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Boone County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Boone County
      Zips: 
    65216
    65215
    65299
    65205
    65218
    65256
    65039
    65284
    65279
    65255
    65211
    65010
    65240
    65212
    65202
    65203
    65201
      Coordinates: 
    38.99061497661461, -92.30967880999114
      Area total: 
    691.05 sq. mi., 1789.80 sq. km, 442270.08 acres
      Area land: 
    685.55 sq. mi., 1775.57 sq. km, 438752.64 acres
      Area water: 
    5.50 sq. mi., 14.23 sq. km, 3517.44 acres
      Established: 
    1820
      Capital seat: 

    Columbia
    Address: 1005 W. Worley St.
    Columbia, MO
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Boone County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    183,610; Population change: 12.89% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    268 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,016
      Households: 
    63,286
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.20% per 96,381 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.55%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $8.49 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Boone County's population of Missouri of 30,995 residents in 1930 has increased 5,92-fold to 183,610 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.48% female residents and 48.52% male residents live in as of 2020, 50.53% in Boone County, Missouri are married and the remaining 49.47% are single population.

    As of 2020, 50.53% in Boone County, Missouri are married and the remaining 49.47% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    79,836 residential units of which 92.03% share occupied residential units.

    19.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Boone County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.59% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.54% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.17% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Boone County, Missouri 52.14% are owner-occupied homes, another 38.44% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.42% are vacant.

  • The 39.40% of the population in Boone County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.220%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.200%) of those eligible to vote in Boone County, Missouri.

Skyline of Boone County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Crystal Blue Productions

302 S Croatan Hwy, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948

Brandefy

2633 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405

Alt Gobo MediaWorks LLC

811 N Barton St, Arlington, VA 22201

Emergent Pictures

140 Emerald Cir, Durham, NC 27713

Beast

18 E 16th St 6th fl, New York, NY 10003

Landscape of Missouri