Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clay County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Clay County
      Zips: 
    64073
    64166
    64072
    64167
    64165
    64117
    64069
    64156
    64048
    64068
    64119
    64158
    64157
    64161
    64117
    64118
    64089
    64155
    64060
    64119
    64024
    64118
    64116
    64116
    64068
      Coordinates: 
    39.31051996628266, -94.4208721886122
      Area total: 
    408.67 sq. mi., 1058.45 sq. km, 261548.80 acres
      Area land: 
    397.67 sq. mi., 1029.95 sq. km, 254505.60 acres
      Area water: 
    11.01 sq. mi., 28.50 sq. km, 7043.20 acres
      Established: 
    1822
      Capital seat: 

    Liberty
    Address: 1 Courthouse Sq
    County Courthouse
    Liberty, MO 64068-2365
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Clay County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    253,335; Population change: 14.15% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    637 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $58,731
      Households: 
    85,560
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10% per 136,568 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.48%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $10.87 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clay County's population of Missouri of 26,811 residents in 1930 has increased 9,45-fold to 253,335 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.13% female residents and 48.87% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.61% in Clay County, Missouri are married and the remaining 38.39% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.61% in Clay County, Missouri are married and the remaining 38.39% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    105,619 residential units of which 94.92% share occupied residential units.

    24.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Clay County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.09% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.98% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.45% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clay County, Missouri 69.73% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.23% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.04% are vacant.

  • The 48.39% of the population in Clay County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.550%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.860%) of those eligible to vote in Clay County, Missouri.

Skyline of Clay County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Vid Pro Quo

2331 W Royal Palm Rd ste k, Phoenix, AZ 85021

Off Center Media

172 5th Ave, New York, 10010

Peak Productions

50 Hunt St #225, Watertown, Massachusetts 02472

Brown Brand Enterprise

34940 Bridgeman St, Farmington Hills, MI 48335

Enterprise Products

108 Teppco Ln, Greensburg, PA 15601

Landscape of Missouri