Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Jackson County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Jackson County
      Zips: 
    64148
    64999
    64198
    64051
    64065
    64171
    64065
    64188
    64066
    64013
    64034
    64029
    64141
    64054
    64088
    64149
    64146
    64086
    64147
    64125
    64054
    64136
    64053
    64070
    64139
    64034
    64123
    64058
    64016
    64101
    64138
    64126
    64137
    64124
    64056
    64138
    64102
    64129
    64082
    64128
    64109
    64133
    64075
    64145
    64052
    64113
    64134
    64132
    64130
    64029
    64120
    64127
    64110
    64057
    64133
    64081
    64064
    64105
    64131
    64050
    64014
    64030
    64112
    64086
    64106
    64015
    64063
    64114
    64055
    64111
    64108
      Coordinates: 
    39.00847566877027, -94.34610074508777
      Area total: 
    616.34 sq. mi., 1596.32 sq. km, 394458.88 acres
      Area land: 
    604.52 sq. mi., 1565.69 sq. km, 386890.24 acres
      Area water: 
    11.83 sq. mi., 30.63 sq. km, 7568.64 acres
      Established: 
    1826
      Capital seat: 

    Kansas City and Independence
    Address: 415 E 12Th St
    County Courthouse
    Kansas City, MO 64106-2706
    Governing Body: County Council with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Jackson County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    717,204; Population change: 6.39% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,186 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,760
      Households: 
    275,092
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 360,213 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.73%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $42.56 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Jackson County's population of Missouri of 470,454 residents in 1930 has increased 1,52-fold to 717,204 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.51% female residents and 48.49% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.12% in Jackson County, Missouri are married and the remaining 46.88% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.12% in Jackson County, Missouri are married and the remaining 46.88% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    329,579 residential units of which 90.29% share occupied residential units.

    25.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Jackson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.56% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.51% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.82% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Jackson County, Missouri 56.49% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.34% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.17% are vacant.

  • The 49.30% of the population in Jackson County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 36.750%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.140%) of those eligible to vote in Jackson County, Missouri.

Skyline of Jackson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Specialty Productions LLC

8 Fox Chase Rd, Bloomfield, CT 06002

D C Electronics

440 N Main St, Coolidge, Arizona 85128

Ionoco Inc

10845 Vanowen St Suite G, North Hollywood, CA 91605

Explorer Studios

21520 Yorba Linda Blvd, Yorba Linda, CA 92887

Ervin Studios

300 N Argonne Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

Landscape of Missouri