Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Saint Charles County

St. Charles County

  •   State: 
    Saint Charles County
    38.781946203460116, -90.67493711828047
      Area total: 
    592.65 sq. mi., 1534.97 sq. km, 379298.56 acres
      Area land: 
    560.51 sq. mi., 1451.72 sq. km, 358727.68 acres
      Area water: 
    32.14 sq. mi., 83.25 sq. km, 20570.88 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Saint Charles
    Address: 300 N 2Nd St
    County Courthouse
    Saint Charles, MO 63301-5416
    Governing Body: County Council with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Saint Charles County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    405,262; Population change: 12.42% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    723 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.20% per 224,521 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $15.11 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Saint Charles County's population of Missouri of 24,354 residents in 1930 has increased 16,64-fold to 405,262 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.71% female residents and 49.29% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.35% in Saint Charles County, Missouri are married and the remaining 34.65% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.35% in Saint Charles County, Missouri are married and the remaining 34.65% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    161,144 residential units of which 96.09% share occupied residential units.

    29 minutes is the average time that residents in Saint Charles County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.80% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.26% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.11% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Saint Charles County, Missouri 78.57% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.17% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.26% are vacant.

  • The 49.23% of the population in Saint Charles County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.270%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.550%) of those eligible to vote in Saint Charles County, Missouri.

Skyline of Saint Charles County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Diamond Reporting & Legal Video

12 Scotchtown Ave, Goshen, New York 10924

Special Productions

2275 W 25th St # 168, San Pedro, CA 90732

Silverback Video LLC

2342 Centerline Industrial Dr, St. Louis, MO 63146

Fraser Contracting

17919 Lakeshore Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44119

Video Gold Productions

130 Almshouse Rd # 107A, Richboro, PA 18954

Landscape of Missouri