Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hudson County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
    Hudson County
    40.73075409551142, -74.07617714854126
      Area total: 
    62.39 sq. mi., 161.60 sq. km, 39932.16 acres
      Area land: 
    46.19 sq. mi., 119.64 sq. km, 29564.16 acres
      Area water: 
    16.20 sq. mi., 41.96 sq. km, 10368.00 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Jersey City
    Address: 830 Bergen Avenue, 5B
    Jersey City, NJ
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Hudson County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    724,854; Population change: 14.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    15,692 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.60% per 360,498 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $43.85 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hudson County's population of New Jersey of 690,737 residents in 1930 has increased 1,05-fold to 724,854 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.32% female residents and 49.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 48.19% in Hudson County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 51.81% are single population.

    As of 2020, 48.19% in Hudson County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 51.81% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    312,706 residential units of which 92.55% share occupied residential units.

    35.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Hudson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    41.33% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.75% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 34.96% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hudson County, New Jersey 27.68% are owner-occupied homes, another 63.71% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.61% are vacant.

  • The 59.11% of the population in Hudson County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 26.160%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 72.840%) of those eligible to vote in Hudson County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Hudson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Liquid Gregware

333 W 52nd St #1208, New York, 10019

Creative Endeavors LLC

1300 W Poplar St Suite 104, Springfield, MO 65802

True Story Films

170 S Ash Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281

Moving Pictures Productions

10 Old Montana State Hwy, Montana City, MT 59634

Blue Flame Studios

807 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701

Landscape of New Jersey