Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Mercer County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Mercer County
      Zips: 
    08541
    08520
    08603
    08695
    08606
    08607
    08628
    08543
    08625
    08609
    08544
    08628
    08620
    08561
    08560
    08690
    08619
    08691
    08691
    08648
    08620
    08629
    08610
    08690
    08618
    08550
    08525
    08690
    08512
    08550
    08520
    08691
    08512
    08609
    08628
    08638
    08610
    08638
    08618
    08648
    08608
    08619
    08520
    08619
    08611
    08648
    08542
    08534
    08540
      Coordinates: 
    40.283437439191395, -74.70175213238261
      Area total: 
    228.86 sq. mi., 592.73 sq. km, 146467.20 acres
      Area land: 
    224.44 sq. mi., 581.30 sq. km, 143641.60 acres
      Area water: 
    4.42 sq. mi., 11.43 sq. km, 2825.60 acres
      Established: 
    1838
      Capital seat: 

    Trenton
    Address: 640 S Broad St, P.O. Box 8068
    McDade Administration Building
    Trenton, NJ
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Mercer County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    387,340; Population change: 5.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1724.9 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $70,728
      Households: 
    130,016
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.40% per 205,405 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $31.47 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Mercer County's population of New Jersey of 187,143 residents in 1930 has increased 2,07-fold to 387,340 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.73% female residents and 49.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.22% in Mercer County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 43.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.22% in Mercer County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 43.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    150,442 residential units of which 92.63% share occupied residential units.

    29.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Mercer County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.75% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.67% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 7.05% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.25% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Mercer County, New Jersey 62.98% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.11% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.92% are vacant.

  • The 48.33% of the population in Mercer County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 31.320%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 67.290%) of those eligible to vote in Mercer County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Mercer County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Digivision Productions Inc

621 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Beacon Street Productions

4790 Irvine Blvd #105, Irvine, California 92620

Crabtree Creative LLC

29 Bouresse Ct, Little Rock, AR 72223

Twisted Pair Post Video Production

903 N Williams St, Anamosa, IA 52205

Solana Productions

249 Hwy 101, Solana Beach, CA 92075

Landscape of New Jersey