Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Curry County

  •   State: 
    New Mexico
    Curry County
    34.57419170818385, -103.34702974679227
      Area total: 
    1408.61 sq. mi., 3648.29 sq. km, 901511.68 acres
      Area land: 
    1405.51 sq. mi., 3640.26 sq. km, 899528.32 acres
      Area water: 
    3.10 sq. mi., 8.03 sq. km, 1983.36 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 417 Gidding St., Suite #100
    Administrative Complex
    Clovis, NM
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Curry County, New Mexico, United States

  •   Population: 
    48,430; Population change: 0.11% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    34 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.50% per 22,292 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $2.93 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Curry County's population of New Mexico of 15,809 residents in 1930 has increased 3,06-fold to 48,430 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.67% female residents and 49.33% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.29% in Curry County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 39.71% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.29% in Curry County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 39.71% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    21,102 residential units of which 87.97% share occupied residential units.

    16.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Curry County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.34% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.16% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Curry County, New Mexico 51.75% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.77% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.49% are vacant.

  • The 57.30% of the population in Curry County, New Mexico who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 66.480%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.350%) of those eligible to vote in Curry County, New Mexico.

Skyline of Curry County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Castaway Studios Inc

6380 Wilshire Blvd #100, Los Angeles, CA 90048

Moving Pictures Productions

10 Old Montana State Hwy, Montana City, MT 59634

Windy Cine Ltd

1140 Harlan Ct, Lake Forest, IL 60045

Spot On Media

225 E Broadway, Glendale, CA 91205

McPherson Productions

231 Ridge Ave, Towson, MD 21286

Landscape of New Mexico