Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Sandoval County

  •   State: 
    New Mexico
      County: 
    Sandoval County
      Zips: 
    87018
    87046
    87027
    87018
    87103
    87072
    87044
    87041
    87083
    87004
    87052
    87174
    87124
    87053
    87001
    87024
    87025
    87013
    87043
    87144
    87048
    87004
    87124
      Coordinates: 
    35.68861042442772, -106.8659394442084
      Area total: 
    3714.30 sq. mi., 9619.99 sq. km, 2377152.64 acres
      Area land: 
    3710.11 sq. mi., 9609.14 sq. km, 2374471.04 acres
      Area water: 
    4.19 sq. mi., 10.85 sq. km, 2681.60 acres
      Established: 
    1903
      Capital seat: 

    Bernalillo
    Address: PO BOX 40
    County Courthouse
    Bernalillo, NM 87004-0040
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Sandoval County, New Mexico, United States

  •   Population: 
    148,834; Population change: 13.13% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    40 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,600
      Households: 
    45,358
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.60% per 66,325 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.69%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $3.20 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Sandoval County's population of New Mexico of 7,074 residents in 1930 has increased 21,04-fold to 148,834 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.08% female residents and 48.92% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.35% in Sandoval County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 40.65% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.35% in Sandoval County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 40.65% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    58,603 residential units of which 93.61% share occupied residential units.

    30.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Sandoval County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.28% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.60% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.98% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Sandoval County, New Mexico 79.29% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.65% are vacant.

  • The 45.49% of the population in Sandoval County, New Mexico who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.970%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.720%) of those eligible to vote in Sandoval County, New Mexico.

Skyline of Sandoval County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Proforma Targeted Solutions

1254 Surrey Run Rd, East Aurora, NY 14052

23 West Entertainment Inc

130 W 29th St, New York, 10001

Professional Video Associates Inc

2515 St George Way, Brookeville, MD 20833

Video Factory

3800 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Cedar Crest Studio

17 Co Rd 830, Henderson, AR 72544

Landscape of New Mexico