Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Monroe County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Monroe County
      Zips: 
    14644
    14649
    14410
    14646
    14652
    14430
    14515
    14602
    14647
    14603
    14650
    14511
    14623
    14622
    14627
    14692
    14626
    14617
    14506
    14514
    14464
    14543
    14619
    14546
    14586
    14428
    14613
    14467
    14622
    14472
    14468
    14616
    14605
    14617
    14445
    14615
    14608
    14610
    14612
    14559
    14420
    14526
    14611
    14604
    14642
    14625
    14614
    14609
    14606
    14626
    14621
    14620
    14607
    14624
    14450
    14534
    14580
    14618
    14623
      Coordinates: 
    43.3091611172893, -77.68017837270477
      Area total: 
    1366.70 sq. mi., 3539.75 sq. km, 874690.56 acres
      Area land: 
    656.87 sq. mi., 1701.28 sq. km, 420395.52 acres
      Area water: 
    709.84 sq. mi., 1838.47 sq. km, 454295.04 acres
      Established: 
    1821
      Capital seat: 

    Rochester
    Address: 39 W Main St
    County Office Building
    Rochester, NY 14614-1408
    Governing Body: Legislature with 29 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Monroe County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    759,443; Population change: 2.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,156 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $51,136
      Households: 
    284,568
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.60% per 359,299 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $43.14 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Monroe County's population of New York of 423,881 residents in 1930 has increased 1,79-fold to 759,443 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.43% female residents and 48.57% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.86% in Monroe County, New York are married and the remaining 45.14% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.86% in Monroe County, New York are married and the remaining 45.14% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    336,262 residential units of which 94.26% share occupied residential units.

    21.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Monroe County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.86% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.25% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.56% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.74% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Monroe County, New York 60.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.48% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.74% are vacant.

  • The 52.23% of the population in Monroe County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.470%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.180%) of those eligible to vote in Monroe County, New York.

Skyline of Monroe County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

FILMLESS

2 Embarcadero Ctr Floor 8, San Francisco, CA 94111

KNR Productions

1315 Innes Pl, Venice, CA 90291

Apex Video Productions

2905 18th St S, St Cloud, MN 56301

Skagit Media Marketing Inc

1207 Cleveland Ave, Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Blue Sky Productions

24021 Research Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48335

Landscape of New York