Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cuyahoga County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Cuyahoga County
      Zips: 
    44108
    44112
    44143
    44101
    44128
    44143
    44122
    44118
    44105
    44122
    44118
    44128
    44199
    44105
    44022
    44138
    44128
    44121
    44122
    44040
    44140
    44146
    44123
    44146
    44106
    44119
    44138
    44112
    44118
    44124
    44122
    44143
    44117
    44132
    44143
    44131
    44144
    44137
    44120
    44125
    44147
    44143
    44138
    44131
    44142
    44130
    44141
    44128
    44140
    44117
    44123
    44136
    44146
    44126
    44126
    44130
    44127
    44121
    44132
    44125
    44124
    44144
    44112
    44119
    44142
    44108
    44133
    44116
    44139
    44145
    44122
    44118
    44124
    44146
    44131
    44107
    44134
    44137
    44129
    44121
    44134
    44104
    44129
    44149
    44110
    44118
    44143
    44147
    44141
    44130
    44146
    44120
    44125
    44133
    44017
    44022
    44105
    44116
    44135
    44124
    44128
    44195
    44131
    44103
    44122
    44136
    44130
    44102
    44111
    44107
    44139
    44070
    44109
    44115
    44122
    44145
    44106
    44113
    44114
      Coordinates: 
    41.635059097857, -81.70019595839557
      Area total: 
    1245.53 sq. mi., 3225.90 sq. km, 797138.56 acres
      Area land: 
    457.18 sq. mi., 1184.09 sq. km, 292595.84 acres
      Area water: 
    788.35 sq. mi., 2041.81 sq. km, 504542.72 acres
      Established: 
    1808
      Capital seat: 

    Cleveland
    Address: 2079 East 9th St
    County Administration Building
    Cleveland, OH
    Governing Body: County Council with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,264,817; Population change: -1.20% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,766 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,889
      Households: 
    529,371
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.40% per 592,890 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $87.92 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cuyahoga County's population of Ohio of 1,201,455 residents in 1930 has increased 1,05-fold to 1,264,817 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.60% female residents and 47.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 49.99% in Cuyahoga County, Ohio are married and the remaining 50.01% are single population.

    As of 2020, 49.99% in Cuyahoga County, Ohio are married and the remaining 50.01% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    615,825 residential units of which 90.28% share occupied residential units.

    26.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Cuyahoga County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.99% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.98% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 6.14% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.66% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cuyahoga County, Ohio 55.47% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.14% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.39% are vacant.

  • The 54.98% of the population in Cuyahoga County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 29.960%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 68.690%) of those eligible to vote in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.

Skyline of Cuyahoga County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

MarzMotion

3100 W Ray Rd #201, Chandler, AZ 85226

Dan Sun Productions

1563 Solano Ave, Berkeley, CA 94707

Genesis Studios

1006 Hafley Ct, Cayce, SC 29033

Dark Wing Productions LLC

1420 NW 178th Pl, Beaverton, OR 97006

Pastime Productions

1957 Grove St, San Francisco, CA 94117

Landscape of Ohio