Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Delaware County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Delaware County
      Zips: 
    43032
    43066
    43003
    43061
    43021
    43074
    43240
    43035
    43082
    43065
    43015
      Coordinates: 
    40.27839476753363, -83.00487840473872
      Area total: 
    457.33 sq. mi., 1184.48 sq. km, 292690.56 acres
      Area land: 
    443.16 sq. mi., 1147.78 sq. km, 283622.40 acres
      Area water: 
    14.17 sq. mi., 36.70 sq. km, 9068.16 acres
      Established: 
    1808
      Capital seat: 

    Delaware
    Address: 101 N Sandusky St
    County Courthouse
    Delaware, OH 43015-1732
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Delaware County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    214,124; Population change: 22.91% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    483 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $79,506
      Households: 
    62,451
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 111,352 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $10.39 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Delaware County's population of Ohio of 26,016 residents in 1930 has increased 8,23-fold to 214,124 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.58% female residents and 49.42% male residents live in as of 2020, 69.99% in Delaware County, Ohio are married and the remaining 30.01% are single population.

    As of 2020, 69.99% in Delaware County, Ohio are married and the remaining 30.01% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    81,854 residential units of which 94.94% share occupied residential units.

    29 minutes is the average time that residents in Delaware County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.52% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 6.94% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.33% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Delaware County, Ohio 77.26% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.94% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.80% are vacant.

  • The 33.55% of the population in Delaware County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.170%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.590%) of those eligible to vote in Delaware County, Ohio.

Skyline of Delaware County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Elevated Studios

13597 Moraine Rd, Truckee, CA 96161

Video production service

226 Old Harbor Rd, Westport, Massachusetts 02790

NYC Audio Video Post

330 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001

Le Blond's TV Sales & Services

5 Wellspring Rd, Biddeford, ME 04005

Landscape of Ohio