Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fairfield County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Fairfield County
      Zips: 
    43157
    43150
    43148
    43154
    43136
    43155
    43107
    43102
    43046
    43112
    43105
    43147
    43130
      Coordinates: 
    39.75159877418284, -82.63058891542526
      Area total: 
    508.56 sq. mi., 1317.17 sq. km, 325479.68 acres
      Area land: 
    504.41 sq. mi., 1306.42 sq. km, 322822.40 acres
      Area water: 
    4.15 sq. mi., 10.75 sq. km, 2657.28 acres
      Established: 
    1800
      Capital seat: 

    Lancaster
    Address: 210 E Main St Rm 301
    County Courthouse
    Lancaster, OH 43130-3879
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Fairfield County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    158,921; Population change: 8.73% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    315 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $58,858
      Households: 
    54,551
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 78,604 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.25%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $3.88 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fairfield County's population of Ohio of 44,010 residents in 1930 has increased 3,61-fold to 158,921 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.44% female residents and 49.56% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.16% in Fairfield County, Ohio are married and the remaining 34.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.16% in Fairfield County, Ohio are married and the remaining 34.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    62,466 residential units of which 93.96% share occupied residential units.

    30.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Fairfield County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.46% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.88% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.43% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fairfield County, Ohio 73.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.18% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.04% are vacant.

  • The 34.81% of the population in Fairfield County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.630%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.540%) of those eligible to vote in Fairfield County, Ohio.

Skyline of Fairfield County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Piranha Pictures

700 Church St UNIT 1104, Nashville, TN 37203

Paradigm Video Productions

2710 E Cactus Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032

Argus Entertainment

9401 Wilshire Blvd # 777, Beverly Hills, CA 90212

TLW Productions Inc

New Orleans, LA 70112

NY Film Flyers

529 W 42nd St #212, New York, NY 10036

Landscape of Ohio