Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lake County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Lake County
      Zips: 
    44088
    44096
    44061
    44077
    44045
    44077
    44060
    44077
    44092
    44095
    44094
    44081
    44095
    44094
    44095
    44092
    44057
    44077
    44094
    44060
      Coordinates: 
    41.91035214729369, -81.25093915672015
      Area total: 
    979.20 sq. mi., 2536.11 sq. km, 626686.08 acres
      Area land: 
    229.27 sq. mi., 593.81 sq. km, 146732.80 acres
      Area water: 
    749.93 sq. mi., 1942.30 sq. km, 479953.28 acres
      Established: 
    1840
      Capital seat: 

    Painesville
    Address: PO BOX 490
    County Courthouse
    Painesville, OH 44077-0490
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lake County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    232,603; Population change: 1.11% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,015 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,866
      Households: 
    95,133
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.40% per 120,876 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.25%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $10.27 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lake County's population of Ohio of 41,674 residents in 1930 has increased 5,58-fold to 232,603 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.05% female residents and 48.95% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.28% in Lake County, Ohio are married and the remaining 40.72% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.28% in Lake County, Ohio are married and the remaining 40.72% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    105,315 residential units of which 94.56% share occupied residential units.

    25.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Lake County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    87.51% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.66% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.91% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.21% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lake County, Ohio 74.42% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.30% are vacant.

  • The 49.75% of the population in Lake County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.620%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.450%) of those eligible to vote in Lake County, Ohio.

Skyline of Lake County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Explica Media Solutions

4552 SW 71st Ave, Miami, Florida 33155

Cardinal Media

20714 WA-305 #2d, Poulsbo, WA 98370

Hook Publicity

34 Howard St #3, New York, 10013

Media Clone

6353 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32809

Fawn Mountain Creative Media

26763 Fawn Mountain, Boerne, TX 78015

Landscape of Ohio