Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Jackson County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Jackson County
      Zips: 
    97530
    97536
    97522
    97541
    97502
    97539
    97525
    97535
    97537
    97540
    97530
    97524
    97503
    97502
    97520
    97501
    97504
      Coordinates: 
    42.43215572587988, -122.7285177972963
      Area total: 
    2801.31 sq. mi., 7255.36 sq. km, 1792839.68 acres
      Area land: 
    2783.26 sq. mi., 7208.60 sq. km, 1781283.20 acres
      Area water: 
    18.06 sq. mi., 46.77 sq. km, 11556.48 acres
      Established: 
    1852
      Capital seat: 

    Medford
    Address: 10 S Oakdale Ave
    County Courthouse
    Medford, OR 97501-2902
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Jackson County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    223,259; Population change: 9.87% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    80 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,463
      Households: 
    81,962
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 105,147 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $8.61 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Jackson County's population of Oregon of 32,918 residents in 1930 has increased 6,78-fold to 223,259 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.49% female residents and 48.51% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.78% in Jackson County, Oregon are married and the remaining 41.22% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.78% in Jackson County, Oregon are married and the remaining 41.22% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    96,239 residential units of which 94.00% share occupied residential units.

    20.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Jackson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.29% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.80% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.64% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Jackson County, Oregon 62.16% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.73% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.11% are vacant.

  • The 21.37% of the population in Jackson County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.530%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.580%) of those eligible to vote in Jackson County, Oregon.

Skyline of Jackson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Absolute Video Services

20 N Harrison St, Batavia, IL 60510

Rattletrap Productions Inc

303C S Main St, Goodlettsville, TN 37072

Crop Creative Media

1024 Kings Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207

Magic Video

2846 Main St #5, Morgantown, PA 19543

Point of View Productions

2477 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94110

Landscape of Oregon