Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Linn County

  •   State: 
    Linn County
    44.48869985517793, -122.534361764602
      Area total: 
    2306.57 sq. mi., 5973.99 sq. km, 1476205.44 acres
      Area land: 
    2287.25 sq. mi., 5923.94 sq. km, 1463836.80 acres
      Area water: 
    19.33 sq. mi., 50.05 sq. km, 12368.64 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 300 Fourth Avenue SW
    County Courthouse
    Albany, OR
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Linn County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    128,610; Population change: 10.23% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    56 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 58,819 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    $4.69 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Linn County's population of Oregon of 24,700 residents in 1930 has increased 5,21-fold to 128,610 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.52% female residents and 49.48% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.71% in Linn County, Oregon are married and the remaining 38.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.71% in Linn County, Oregon are married and the remaining 38.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    51,921 residential units of which 95.04% share occupied residential units.

    23.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Linn County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.27% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.69% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.43% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Linn County, Oregon 63.27% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.58% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.16% are vacant.

  • The 30.26% of the population in Linn County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.000%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.640%) of those eligible to vote in Linn County, Oregon.

Skyline of Linn County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Duplication Depot

7 Plane Tree Ln, St James, NY 11780

Freeze Frame Productions

61 Great Meadow Dr, Carver, Massachusetts 02330

Wagner Johnson Productions

130 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

Inskeep Videography

446 Old Quarry Rd N, Larkspur, California 94939

Lapham Production

60 Morton St, New York, NY 10014

Landscape of Oregon