Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Crawford County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Crawford County
      Zips: 
    16388
    16328
    16110
    16111
    16422
    16424
    16440
    16131
    16360
    16435
    16404
    16327
    16434
    16134
    16406
    16424
    16403
    16433
    16314
    16316
    16354
    16335
      Coordinates: 
    41.6847068283012, -80.10622071013498
      Area total: 
    1037.52 sq. mi., 2687.15 sq. km, 664009.60 acres
      Area land: 
    1012.30 sq. mi., 2621.85 sq. km, 647873.28 acres
      Area water: 
    25.21 sq. mi., 65.30 sq. km, 16136.32 acres
      Established: 
    1800
      Capital seat: 

    Meadville
    Address: 903 Diamond Park
    County Courthouse
    Meadville, PA 16335-2640
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Crawford County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    83,938; Population change: -5.44% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    83 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,671
      Households: 
    34,289
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.90% per 38,254 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $2.94 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Crawford County's population of Pennsylvania of 62,980 residents in 1930 has increased 1,33-fold to 83,938 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.48% female residents and 48.52% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.06% in Crawford County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 39.94% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.06% in Crawford County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 39.94% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    42,063 residential units of which 80.66% share occupied residential units.

    23.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Crawford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.31% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.25% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.39% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.32% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Crawford County, Pennsylvania 60.85% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.36% are rented apartments, and the remaining 19.79% are vacant.

  • The 38.69% of the population in Crawford County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.170%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.800%) of those eligible to vote in Crawford County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Crawford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

C Sharp Video Productions LLC

1525 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

Ingalls Video Production

52834 Minnewaukon Dr North, Mankato, MN 56003

On The Air Music

14180 83rd Pl N, Seminole, FL 33776

Aroluxe Media LLC

1228 Lakeview Dr, Franklin, TN 37067

Landscape of Pennsylvania