Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Providence County

  •   State: 
    Rhode Island
      County: 
    Providence County
      Zips: 
    02826
    02901
    02940
    02815
    02824
    02902
    02823
    02862
    02824
    02918
    02826
    02802
    02829
    02916
    02858
    02876
    02839
    02915
    02907
    02912
    02830
    02838
    02831
    02830
    02857
    02859
    02857
    02825
    02814
    02905
    02916
    02828
    02921
    02911
    02863
    02915
    02896
    02861
    02904
    02904
    02917
    02865
    02905
    02907
    02909
    02908
    02864
    02910
    02895
    02914
    02919
    02906
    02860
    02920
    02903
      Coordinates: 
    41.87136822551258, -71.57852005894989
      Area total: 
    435.69 sq. mi., 1128.42 sq. km, 278839.04 acres
      Area land: 
    409.49 sq. mi., 1060.56 sq. km, 262071.04 acres
      Area water: 
    26.20 sq. mi., 67.86 sq. km, 16768.00 acres
      Established: 
    1703
  • Providence County, Rhode Island, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $47,503
      Households: 
    241,038
      Unemployment rate: 
    13.30%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    9.90%
  • Providence County's population of Rhode Island of 596,270 residents in 1990 has increased 1,11-fold to 660,741 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.64% female residents and 48.36% male residents live in as of 2020, 51.15% in Providence County, Rhode Island are married and the remaining 48.85% are single population.

    As of 2020, 51.15% in Providence County, Rhode Island are married and the remaining 48.85% are single population.

  • 24.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Providence County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.69% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.79% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.86% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Providence County, Rhode Island 50.45% are owner-occupied homes, another 43.83% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.72% are vacant.

  • The 59.20% of the population in Providence County, Rhode Island who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.080%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 66.300%) of those eligible to vote in Providence County, Rhode Island.

Skyline of Providence County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Red Carpet TV Services

2223 Grove St A, Vicksburg, MS 39183

Take 1 Creations

43 Knowlton Rd, Media, PA 19063

Picture Perfect Media Productions

95 Parker St, Newark, NJ 07104

Kn Video Studio LLC

2690 Meadow Ridge Ct, Marietta, GA 30066

Video Magnetics

3970 Clear View Frontage Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80911

Landscape of Rhode Island