Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Davidson County

  •   State: 
    Tennessee
      County: 
    Davidson County
      Zips: 
    37250
    37116
    37224
    37229
    37246
    37235
    37070
    37011
    37222
    37242
    37234
    37202
    37138
    37240
    37236
    37076
    37204
    37013
    37115
    37238
    37213
    37189
    37243
    37080
    37220
    37218
    37228
    37216
    37138
    37219
    37201
    37232
    37208
    37221
    37206
    37013
    37076
    37207
    37115
    37217
    37205
    37209
    37215
    37072
    37204
    37212
    37214
    37210
    37211
    37203
      Coordinates: 
    36.169520767896806, -86.78485106667189
      Area total: 
    525.34 sq. mi., 1360.62 sq. km, 336217.60 acres
      Area land: 
    503.45 sq. mi., 1303.93 sq. km, 322209.28 acres
      Area water: 
    21.89 sq. mi., 56.69 sq. km, 14008.32 acres
      Established: 
    1783
      Capital seat: 

    Nashville
    Address: 1 Public Sq
    Nashville, TN 37201-5007
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 40 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Davidson County, Tennessee, United States

  •   Population: 
    715,884; Population change: 14.23% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,421 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,767
      Households: 
    262,287
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 402,058 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.25%
      GDP: 
    $64.62 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Davidson County's population of Tennessee of 222,855 residents in 1930 has increased 3,21-fold to 715,884 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.15% female residents and 48.85% male residents live in as of 2020, 49.55% in Davidson County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 50.45% are single population.

    As of 2020, 49.55% in Davidson County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 50.45% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    328,309 residential units of which 91.75% share occupied residential units.

    25.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Davidson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.40% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.00% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.65% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.15% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Davidson County, Tennessee 52.16% are owner-occupied homes, another 41.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.83% are vacant.

  • The 51.34% of the population in Davidson County, Tennessee who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.800%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.730%) of those eligible to vote in Davidson County, Tennessee.

Skyline of Davidson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

LEROI NYC LLC

45 Main St Suite 536, Brooklyn, NY 11201

Legacybox

515 N Holtzclaw Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37404

Acclaim Media

520 E Ogden Ave # 1B, Naperville, IL 60563

Pro TV & Media

2251 Palmwood Ct, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Pacific Media Technologies Inc

11112 Ventura Blvd #3180, Studio City, CA 91604

Landscape of Tennessee