Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Sevier County

  •   State: 
    Tennessee
      County: 
    Sevier County
      Zips: 
    37868
    37864
    37862
    37764
    37865
    37876
    37863
    37738
    37862
      Coordinates: 
    35.78465550626596, -83.52419219232492
      Area total: 
    597.70 sq. mi., 1548.03 sq. km, 382526.08 acres
      Area land: 
    592.49 sq. mi., 1534.54 sq. km, 379192.96 acres
      Area water: 
    5.21 sq. mi., 13.49 sq. km, 3333.12 acres
      Established: 
    1794
      Capital seat: 

    Sevierville
    Address: 125 Court Ave
    County Courthouse
    Sevierville, TN
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 25 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Sevier County, Tennessee, United States

  •   Population: 
    98,380; Population change: 9.45% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    166 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,661
      Households: 
    34,228
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.60% per 53,721 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.50%
      GDP: 
    $3.81 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Sevier County's population of Tennessee of 20,480 residents in 1930 has increased 4,8-fold to 98,380 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.16% female residents and 48.84% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.67% in Sevier County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 36.33% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.67% in Sevier County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 36.33% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    56,240 residential units of which 70.27% share occupied residential units.

    27.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Sevier County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.54% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.50% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Sevier County, Tennessee 56.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.91% are rented apartments, and the remaining 22.83% are vacant.

  • The 49.35% of the population in Sevier County, Tennessee who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 73.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 25.350%) of those eligible to vote in Sevier County, Tennessee.

Skyline of Sevier County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

ReelCast Productions

304 W Chicago St, Shawnee, OK 74804

Shutterbug Stories

By Appt. Only, 12925 Ladue Rd, St. Louis, MO 63141

Dominion Global Atl

3040 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305

LONG ACRE STREET PRODUCTIONS, llc

2, Meadow Dr, Elizabeth, PA 15037

Intervale Group LLC

327 Meadow St, Shelton, CT 06484

Landscape of Tennessee