Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Sullivan County

  •   State: 
    Tennessee
      County: 
    Sullivan County
      Zips: 
    37669
    37621
    37662
    37665
    37686
    37618
    37663
    37617
    37664
    37620
    37660
      Coordinates: 
    36.512915508972725, -82.30414228084246
      Area total: 
    429.71 sq. mi., 1112.93 sq. km, 275011.84 acres
      Area land: 
    413.42 sq. mi., 1070.74 sq. km, 264586.24 acres
      Area water: 
    16.29 sq. mi., 42.19 sq. km, 10425.60 acres
      Established: 
    1779
      Capital seat: 

    Blountville
    Address: PO BOX 509
    County Courthouse
    Blountville, TN 37617-0509
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 24 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Sullivan County, Tennessee, United States

  •   Population: 
    158,163; Population change: 0.85% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    383 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,429
      Households: 
    66,193
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 69,352 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.50%
      GDP: 
    $6.92 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Sullivan County's population of Tennessee of 51,087 residents in 1930 has increased 3,1-fold to 158,163 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.76% female residents and 48.24% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.19% in Sullivan County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 36.81% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.19% in Sullivan County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 36.81% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    75,476 residential units of which 89.90% share occupied residential units.

    22.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Sullivan County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.47% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.38% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Sullivan County, Tennessee 68.81% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.69% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.50% are vacant.

  • The 51.36% of the population in Sullivan County, Tennessee who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 70.020%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 28.680%) of those eligible to vote in Sullivan County, Tennessee.

Skyline of Sullivan County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

One Fine Day Productions

641 N Pleasant View Rd, Middleton, WI 53562

Explorer Studios

21520 Yorba Linda Blvd, Yorba Linda, CA 92887

Elevated Media Productions

880 Hampshire Rd suite d, Westlake Village, CA 91361

Digital Video Group Inc

8529 Meadowbridge Rd # 100, Mechanicsville, VA 23116

Complete Video Services

2025 Woodbrook Ct, Charlottesville, VA 22901

Landscape of Tennessee