Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 99016

Zip code area 99016 in Spokane Valley, Spokane County, WA

  •   State: 
    Washington
      Counties: 
    Spokane County
      Cities: 
    Greenacres
    ,
    Spokane Valley
      County FIPS: 
    53063
      Area total: 
    24.713 sq mi
      Area land: 
    24.614 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.099 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    8 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    47,6518
      Longitude: 
    -117,1561
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Spokane-Spokane Valley WA
      Timezone: 
    Pacific Standard Time (PST) UTC-8:00; Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) UTC-7:00
      Coordinates: 
    47,6518, -117,1561
      GMAP: 

    Washington 99016, USA

  •   Population: 
    17,913 individuals
      Population density: 
    10,849.41 people per square miles
      Households: 
    570
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.4%
      Household income: 
    $81,348 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    7,323 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    3.5% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    1.1% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 99016 is a West ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Spokane Valley, Spokane County, Washington with a population estimated today at about 21.186 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 99016 is located. Spokane Valley is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

  • Living in the postal code area 99016 of Spokane Valley, Spokane County, Washington 48.4% of population who are male and 51.6% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Spokane Valley, Spokane County 99016.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Spokane County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Spokane County
      Zips: 
    99020
    99210
    99214
    99219
    99256
    99214
    99215
    99251
    99211
    99213
    99039
    99014
    99209
    99023
    99258
    99018
    99220
    99228
    99036
    99012
    99030
    99031
    99011
    99027
    99212
    99037
    99016
    99009
    99260
    99025
    99216
    99027
    99003
    99005
    99206
    99022
    99016
    99212
    99021
    99001
    99037
    99006
    99203
    99004
    99019
    99224
    99217
    99223
    99204
    99218
    99212
    99207
    99208
    99205
    99216
    99206
    99202
    99201
      Coordinates: 
    47.62075260538888, -117.40397183080627
      Area total: 
    1780.66 sq. mi., 4611.89 sq. km, 1139622.40 acres
      Area land: 
    1763.89 sq. mi., 4568.46 sq. km, 1128892.16 acres
      Area water: 
    16.77 sq. mi., 43.42 sq. km, 10730.24 acres
      Established: 
    1858
      Capital seat: 

    Spokane
    Address: 1116 W Broadway Ave
    County Courthouse
    Spokane, WA 99260-2052
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Spokane County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    539,339; Population change: 14.46% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    306 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,529
      Households: 
    181,863
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 257,308 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.60%
      GDP: 
    $25.73 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Spokane County's population of Washington of 150,465 residents in 1930 has increased 3,58-fold to 539,339 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.87% female residents and 49.13% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.39% in Spokane County, Washington are married and the remaining 42.61% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.39% in Spokane County, Washington are married and the remaining 42.61% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    224,019 residential units of which 94.84% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Spokane County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.49% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.20% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.62% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Spokane County, Washington 61.27% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.88% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.86% are vacant.

  • The 33.99% of the population in Spokane County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.010%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 47.870%) of those eligible to vote in Spokane County, Washington.

Spokane Valley

City of Spokane Valley

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Spokane County
      City: 
    Spokane Valley
      County FIPS: 
    53063
      Coordinates: 
    47°40′24″N 117°14′22″W
      Area total: 
    38.01 sq mi
      Area land: 
    37.72 sq mi (97.69 km²)
      Area water: 
    0.29 sq mi (0.75 km²)
      Elevation: 
    2,002 ft (610 m)
      Established: 
    1849; Settled 1849; Incorporated March 31, 2003
  •   Latitude: 
    47,6949
      Longitude: 
    -117,2115
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Spokane-Spokane Valley, WA
      Timezone: 
    Pacific Standard Time (PST) UTC-8:00; Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) UTC-7:00
      ZIP codes: 
    99016
    99027
    99037
    99206
    99211
    99212
    99213
    99214
    99215
    99216
      GMAP: 

    Spokane Valley, Spokane County, Washington, United States

  •   Population density: 
    2,679.22 residents per square mile of area (1,034.46/km²)

Spokane Valley is a small town in Spokane County, Washington, United States.

  • The population development of Spokane Valley, Spokane County, Washington.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Cole Media Productions LLC

4202 W El Prado Blvd, Tampa, FL 33629

Lost Dog Productions

687 Center Hill Rd, Gainesville, TX 76240

Cliffhanger Productions Inc

161 Park Ave, Rutherford, NJ 07070

J.Stark Video Productions

300 E Round Grove Rd Apt. 2923, Lewisville, TX 75067

Gardner Films Inc

294 S Main St, Rochester, VT 05767