Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Sanpete County

  •   State: 
    Utah
      County: 
    Sanpete County
      Zips: 
    84621
    84630
    84623
    84643
    84665
    84632
    84662
    84622
    84646
    84629
    84634
    84642
    84647
    84627
      Coordinates: 
    39.37391290686704, -111.57636351788265
      Area total: 
    1602.31 sq. mi., 4149.95 sq. km, 1025475.20 acres
      Area land: 
    1589.93 sq. mi., 4117.90 sq. km, 1017555.84 acres
      Area water: 
    12.37 sq. mi., 32.05 sq. km, 7919.36 acres
      Established: 
    1849
      Capital seat: 

    Manti
    Address: 160 N Main St
    County Courthouse
    Manti, UT 84642-1268
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Hutchinson's Rule

  • Sanpete County, Utah, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,437; Population change: 2.21% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    18 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,660
      Households: 
    7,425
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.70% per 12,640 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.20%
      Income taxes: 
    6.98%
      GDP: 
    $829.57 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Sanpete County's population of Utah of 16,022 residents in 1930 has increased 1,77-fold to 28,437 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.11% female residents and 51.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.71% in Sanpete County, Utah are married and the remaining 40.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.71% in Sanpete County, Utah are married and the remaining 40.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,237 residential units of which 82.00% share occupied residential units.

    22.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Sanpete County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    67.56% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 18.18% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.45% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.34% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Sanpete County, Utah 66.24% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.99% are rented apartments, and the remaining 15.77% are vacant.

  • The 80.64% of the population in Sanpete County, Utah who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 75.980%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 18.600%) of those eligible to vote in Sanpete County, Utah.

Skyline of Sanpete County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

VNR-1 Communications Inc

16415 Addison Rd #550, Addison, TX 75001

Media Visions Inc

5875 Old Leeds Rd, Birmingham, AL 35210

Cheshire Audio Visual

60 Pixley Industrial Pkwy, Rochester, NY 14624

Tilt23 Studios

12175 Visionary Way, Fishers, IN 46038

Vidlex

27419 Dunford Rd, Cleveland, OH 44145

Landscape of Utah