Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Summit County

  •   State: 
    Summit County
    40.86819351502104, -110.95589373562771
      Area total: 
    1880.86 sq. mi., 4871.39 sq. km, 1203747.84 acres
      Area land: 
    1870.58 sq. mi., 4844.78 sq. km, 1197170.56 acres
      Area water: 
    10.28 sq. mi., 26.62 sq. km, 6577.28 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: PO BOX 128
    County Courthouse
    Coalville, UT 84017-0128
    Governing Body: County Council with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Hutchinson's Rule

  • Summit County, Utah, United States

  •   Population: 
    42,357; Population change: 16.61% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    23 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 24,314 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $3.21 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Summit County's population of Utah of 9,527 residents in 1930 has increased 4,45-fold to 42,357 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.75% female residents and 52.25% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.56% in Summit County, Utah are married and the remaining 35.44% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.56% in Summit County, Utah are married and the remaining 35.44% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    25,674 residential units of which 61.10% share occupied residential units.

    26.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Summit County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.35% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.20% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.04% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.39% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Summit County, Utah 44.40% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.77% are rented apartments, and the remaining 41.83% are vacant.

  • The 54.25% of the population in Summit County, Utah who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.380%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.710%) of those eligible to vote in Summit County, Utah.

Skyline of Summit County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Bullet Grip

11970 Borden Ave, San Fernando, CA 91340

Four Winds Communications

1922 8th Ave N, Bessemer, AL 35020

JSP Creative

237 N Glassell St, Orange, California 92866

Absolute Video Production Support Inc

14001-C St Germain Dr #661, Centreville, VA 20121

Roar Post Inc

3191 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145

Landscape of Utah