Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Alexandria City

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Alexandria City
      Zips: 
    22333
    20598
    20598
    22332
    22320
    20598
    22331
    22305
    22311
    22301
    22302
    22304
    22314
      Coordinates: 
    38.81845297295251, -77.08620346666554
      Area total: 
    15.35 sq. mi., 39.75 sq. km, 9822.08 acres
      Area land: 
    14.93 sq. mi., 38.68 sq. km, 9557.76 acres
      Area water: 
    0.41 sq. mi., 1.07 sq. km, 264.32 acres
  • Alexandria City, Virginia, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $79,394
      Households: 
    65,453
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.60%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
  • Alexandria City's population of Virginia of 111,183 residents in 1990 has increased 1,43-fold to 159,467 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.50% female residents and 48.50% male residents live in as of 2020, 45.97% in Alexandria City, Virginia are married and the remaining 54.03% are single population.

    As of 2020, 45.97% in Alexandria City, Virginia are married and the remaining 54.03% are single population.

  • 32.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Alexandria City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    62.37% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.08% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 16.78% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.43% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Alexandria City, Virginia 37.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 56.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.15% are vacant.

  • The 47.45% of the population in Alexandria City, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 27.260%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 71.730%) of those eligible to vote in Alexandria City, Virginia.

Skyline of Alexandria City

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Ohio Film Group

380 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215

Full Motion Media

9460 Amberdale Dr ste g-1, North Chesterfield, VA 23236

Revelator Productions

916 Springdale Road, Building 2, #106A, Austin, TX 78702

Image Brew Video Production Services

1100 W 38th Ave, Denver, CO 80211

Windswept Media

3206 Teakwood Ln, Edmond, OK 73013

Landscape of Virginia