Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Chesterfield County

  •   State: 
    Chesterfield County
    37.37851786425179, -77.5869160124973
      Area total: 
    436.99 sq. mi., 1131.79 sq. km, 279671.04 acres
      Area land: 
    423.56 sq. mi., 1097.01 sq. km, 271075.84 acres
      Area water: 
    13.43 sq. mi., 34.78 sq. km, 8595.20 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 9901 Lori Road, PO BOX 40
    County Government Offices
    Chesterfield, VA 23832-0903
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Chesterfield County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    364,548; Population change: 15.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    861 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 186,087 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $13.61 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Chesterfield County's population of Virginia of 17,434 residents in 1930 has increased 20,91-fold to 364,548 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.98% female residents and 49.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.64% in Chesterfield County, Virginia are married and the remaining 34.36% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.64% in Chesterfield County, Virginia are married and the remaining 34.36% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    138,691 residential units of which 96.24% share occupied residential units.

    28.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Chesterfield County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.28% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.27% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.26% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.17% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Chesterfield County, Virginia 77.79% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.56% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.65% are vacant.

  • The 34.84% of the population in Chesterfield County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.310%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.850%) of those eligible to vote in Chesterfield County, Virginia.

Skyline of Chesterfield County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Klaes Image Productions Inc

1404 W 2nd St, Seymour, IN 47274

Gasket Studios

733 S Marquette Ave #1350, Minneapolis, MN 55402

AJ Media Services

142 5th Ave N b, Franklin, TN 37064

Ravenspring Creative

187 S Indiana Ave Ste 12, Kankakee, IL 60901

Landscape of Virginia