Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Walla Walla County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Walla Walla County
      Zips: 
    99329
    99363
    99348
    99360
    99361
    99323
    99324
    99362
      Coordinates: 
    46.22984315533054, -118.47840326691646
      Area total: 
    1298.97 sq. mi., 3364.30 sq. km, 831337.60 acres
      Area land: 
    1270.03 sq. mi., 3289.37 sq. km, 812821.12 acres
      Area water: 
    28.93 sq. mi., 74.93 sq. km, 18516.48 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Walla Walla
    Address: 315 W Main St
    County Courthouse
    Walla Walla, WA 99362-2864
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Walla Walla County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    62,584; Population change: 6.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    49 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,040
      Households: 
    20,784
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 30,165 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      GDP: 
    $3.51 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Walla Walla County's population of Washington of 28,441 residents in 1930 has increased 2,2-fold to 62,584 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.58% female residents and 50.42% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.54% in Walla Walla County, Washington are married and the remaining 40.46% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.54% in Walla Walla County, Washington are married and the remaining 40.46% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    24,971 residential units of which 92.44% share occupied residential units.

    17.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Walla Walla County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.69% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.47% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.65% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.57% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Walla Walla County, Washington 60.19% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.57% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.24% are vacant.

  • The 37.46% of the population in Walla Walla County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.350%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.770%) of those eligible to vote in Walla Walla County, Washington.

Skyline of Walla Walla County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Bayou Video

Vine St, New Iberia, LA 70560

Altman Productions Inc

5051 Klingle St NW, Washington, DC 20016

Blue Sky Productions

24021 Research Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48335

Five Points Studios

615 Main St #103, Nashville, TN 37206

ATO Productions

515 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, TX 77060

Landscape of Washington