Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ozaukee County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Ozaukee County
      Zips: 
    53004
    53021
    53092
    53097
    53080
    53074
    53024
    53012
    53092
      Coordinates: 
    43.36564872130571, -87.59446597544999
      Area total: 
    1116.19 sq. mi., 2890.93 sq. km, 714364.16 acres
      Area land: 
    233.02 sq. mi., 603.51 sq. km, 149131.52 acres
      Area water: 
    883.18 sq. mi., 2287.42 sq. km, 565232.64 acres
      Established: 
    1853
      Capital seat: 

    Port Washington
    Address: 121 W Main St
    Historic Courthouse Building
    Port Washington, WI 53074-1813
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 26 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ozaukee County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    91,503; Population change: 5.91% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    392.7 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $75,196
      Households: 
    33,792
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 47,963 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.60%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $4.98 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ozaukee County's population of Wisconsin of 17,394 residents in 1930 has increased 5,26-fold to 91,503 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.47% female residents and 49.53% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.16% in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 33.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.16% in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 33.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    39,086 residential units of which 94.70% share occupied residential units.

    24.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Ozaukee County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.87% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.77% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.52% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.74% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin 72.34% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.12% are vacant.

  • The 69.05% of the population in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.290%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.560%) of those eligible to vote in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Ozaukee County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Cape Copy Center

631 Main St #1, Hyannis, MA 02601

Trails of Freedom

8 Simos Ln, West Haven, CT 06516

Proforma Marketing Services

109 Walnut St, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

Bonomotion

120 SW 8th St Suite #104, Miami, FL 33130

Playimage Communications

6971 N Federal Hwy ste 400, Boca Raton, Florida 33487

Landscape of Wisconsin