Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Natrona County

  •   State: 
    Wyoming
      County: 
    Natrona County
      Zips: 
    82630
    82605
    82648
    82635
    82602
    82643
    82620
    82601
    82644
    82604
    82636
    82609
    82604
    82601
      Coordinates: 
    42.96224044069027, -106.7984939072243
      Area total: 
    5375.66 sq. mi., 13922.90 sq. km, 3440423.04 acres
      Area land: 
    5340.54 sq. mi., 13831.93 sq. km, 3417944.32 acres
      Area water: 
    35.12 sq. mi., 90.97 sq. km, 22478.72 acres
      Established: 
    1888
      Capital seat: 

    Casper
    Address: PO BOX 863
    County Courthouse
    Casper, WY 82602-0863
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Natrona County, Wyoming, United States

  •   Population: 
    79,955; Population change: 5.97% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    15 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,009
      Households: 
    29,638
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 40,710 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $5.60 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Natrona County's population of Wyoming of 24,272 residents in 1930 has increased 3,29-fold to 79,955 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.32% female residents and 49.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.81% in Natrona County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 42.19% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.81% in Natrona County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 42.19% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    36,808 residential units of which 88.84% share occupied residential units.

    18.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Natrona County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.72% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.40% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.20% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Natrona County, Wyoming 64.27% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.20% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.54% are vacant.

  • The 40.36% of the population in Natrona County, Wyoming who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.850%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.490%) of those eligible to vote in Natrona County, Wyoming.

Skyline of Natrona County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

ReelDreams Productions

139 W Park St, Lake Helen, FL 32744

TV 27 WCQT-LP

501 2nd Ave SW, Cullman, AL 35055

Vid Pro Quo

2331 W Royal Palm Rd ste k, Phoenix, AZ 85021

Modio Media Productions Inc

300 N State St Suite 4210, Chicago, IL 60611

C Pictures Inc

1491 Northside Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30318

Landscape of Wyoming