Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Teton County

  •   State: 
    Wyoming
      County: 
    Teton County
      Zips: 
    83011
    83414
    83012
    83013
    83025
    83002
    83014
    83001
      Coordinates: 
    43.93463727846889, -110.58980976734713
      Area total: 
    4217.26 sq. mi., 10922.65 sq. km, 2699045.12 acres
      Area land: 
    3996.85 sq. mi., 10351.78 sq. km, 2557981.44 acres
      Area water: 
    220.41 sq. mi., 570.86 sq. km, 141063.68 acres
      Established: 
    1921
      Capital seat: 

    Jackson
    Address: PO BOX 3594
    County Courthouse
    Jackson, WY 83001-3594
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Teton County, Wyoming, United States

  •   Population: 
    23,331; Population change: 9.57% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    5.53 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $77,329
      Households: 
    8,741
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.00% per 15,204 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.25 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Teton County's population of Wyoming of 2,060 residents in 1930 has increased 11,33-fold to 23,331 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 46.21% female residents and 53.79% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.33% in Teton County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 47.67% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.33% in Teton County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 47.67% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,233 residential units of which 72.61% share occupied residential units.

    17.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Teton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    67.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.98% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Teton County, Wyoming 39.92% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.17% are rented apartments, and the remaining 27.91% are vacant.

  • The 22.00% of the population in Teton County, Wyoming who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.070%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.670%) of those eligible to vote in Teton County, Wyoming.

Skyline of Teton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2538 Companies
544 Counties
1186 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Giant Interactive LLC

133 W 19th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011

Proforma Info Pros

1227 25th/Rosenberg St, Galveston, TX 77550

Magnolia Visual Media

5825 SW 87th Ave, Cooper City, FL 33328

Barrett Creative

6700 Florida Ave S STE 30, Lakeland, FL 33813

TopVu Media

101 W Edison Ave Suite 258, Appleton, WI 54915

Other Companies

Blue Palm Productions

16140 SW 74th Pl, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157

Mountain Top Entertainment

116 Brooks St, Wake Forest, NC 27587

Disposable Television

611 Broadway # 605, New York, NY 10012

TCL Communications Inc

2155 Beagle Run Ct, Howell, MI 48843

Friends & Heroes

6000 Industrial Dr, Greenville, TX 75402

Landscape of Wyoming